Major Ingredients And Their Benefits
Water, glycerinum butyrospermum parkii (shea butter oil)*, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Apple extracts, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish and cleanse your hair. Our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
Frequently Asked Questions
The keratin shampoo has 3.7% keratin and is effective in straightening slightly wavy hair. This shampoo will also cleanse your scalp thoroughly and let your hair absorb the keratin. Apple extracts will moisturize your hair and prevent the accumulation of free radicals. This will make your hair shiny and increase your hair strength.
The PURC Straightening Conditioner is meant to hydrate and nourish your hair shafts. The vital nutrients from Apple extracts will seep into your scalp and give you shiny hair while preventing dryness. Apply it only on your hair strands in order to get smooth hair in no time. It also shields your hair from sun damage and prevents the loss of moisture.
Yes. With regular use, this combination will make your hair smooth and straight. Keratin will make your hair strong and straight while pentanol, murumuru oil will add volume and lustre.
The 3.7% hair straightening shampoo and conditioner will be your best friend if you don’t want to go for expensive salon treatments.
- 3.7% keratin shampoo ideal for straightening slightly wavy hair. The small molecular size of the keratin will allow your hair follicles to effectively absorb and use up the protein.
- Apple extracts are rich in vitamin B2(riboflavin), vitamin E and flavonoids. Riboflavin is an important cofactor in several metabolic reactions. It enables the smooth functioning of hair enzymes and keeps your hair healthy. Flavonoids work by strengthening the capillary bed of your scalp and increase blood circulation.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that degrades free radicals and prevents hair damage due to pollutants, harsh chemicals and UV rays.
- The keratin conditioner is also enriched with keratin to provide long lasting shine to your hair. The apple extracts will also increase blood circulation and keep your hair hydrated. This will keep frizz at bay and give your hair a silky texture.
Each of the products in our kit has a unique function and effectively treats your hair. Though you can use them separately, we would suggest you use them together for better results. Studies show that our hair responds better when it is treated with the same line of products.
- Hydrolyzed keratin- Keratin is the building protein of our hair and is responsible for imparting strength along with elasticity to our hair strands. It protects the hair from breakage, prevents split ends and also helps in dealing with hair stress. It smoothes your hair texture by forming new cells in hair strands which overlap and cause friction with other strands. Hence, it also controls frizz and gives a straight and shiny appearance to your hair. Since hair is composed of 95% protein, adding keratin to your scalp helps your hair grow faster.
- Apple extracts- Apple extracts extracts are rich in riboflavin, flavonoids, vitamin E and other vital nutrients. Riboflavin functions as a cofactor and regulates several enzymatic reactions in your hair. Flavonoids increase the strength of capillary beds and promote blood circulation in your scalp. This, in turn, stimulates hair follicles and helps in hair growth. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that fights against free radicals and protects your hair from further damage.
- Glycerin- Glycerin is one of the most effective humectants that retains and absorbs moisture from the environment into your hair. It prevents your scalp from flaking or itching sensations, which get aggravated, especially during the winter.
- Argan Oil- Argan Oil is rich in linoleic and oleic fatty acids, which help in retaining moisture in your hair. These mono-unsaturated fatty acids form a protective lipid barrier that prevent water loss from your hair shafts and keep them hydrated. This property combats dryness and frizz, which are some of the most common hair problems.
- Shea butter- Shea butter is loaded with unsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid. These lipids provide intense nourishment to your hair and prevent dryness. Shea butter also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which means that it will soothe your scalp without making your skin feel heavy.
The treatment will provide you long lasting results. You can use the treatment once in two or three weeks to see the results. However, if you are often exposed to pollution or are experiencing rapid hair loss, we would recommend you to use the treatment once a week.
Instructions to use
- Step 1- Wash your hair with the PURC Keratin shampoo to get rid of the accumulated dirt and enable your hair follicles to absorb keratin molecules.
- Step 2- Gently pat your hair with a towel and dry with your blow dryer. Keep your dryer at the lowest heating temperature.
- Step 3- Put on a pair of gloves and part your hair into four sections
- Step 4- Use your hand to spread the PURC Straightening Treatment on your scalp. Then, use a wide tooth comb to distribute the contents evenly.
- Step 5- Take a flat iron and set it at a temperature of 300-400 degree Fahrenheit if you have fine hair. If you have thicker hair, set the temperature at around 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Step 6- Take an inch of your hair and use your flat iron to straighten it. Repeat the process until the entire length of your hair is smooth.
You can feel the difference from the first wash itself. However, hair care products do take a little time to completely show the results. To get the actual results from the intense nourishment kit, you would have to wait for about two weeks to know the actual effect it has on your hair.
No. The formulations of both the shampoo and the conditioner are very gentle and non-irritating to your scalp. Hence, you don’t need to take any specific precautions before using these products.