Water, glycerinum butyrospermum parkii (shea butter oil)*, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish and cleanse your hair. Our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
Frequently Asked Questions
PH Balancing Conditioner Spray will nourish and hydrate your hair to remove dullness and dryness. The spray consists of several occlusives like dimethicone, propylene glycol and urea which form a thin layer on your hair strands and prevent loss of moisture. Moreover, the conditioner will improve your hair texture, repair damaged and brittle hair ends and make your hair look fuller. If you want to breathe life into your rough and frizzy hair, this spray will be your best friend.
Benefits of balancing conditioning spray:
- It hydrates your hair shaft to add instant volume and shine to your hair.
- The conditioner contains dimethicone, which is one of the best emollients that makes your hair soft and improves hair texture. Contrary to popular belief, dimethicone is absolutely safe and imparts a creamy texture to your conditioner. It not only adds a shine to your hair but also makes it more manageable.
- The spray prevents static buildup and prevents your hair from getting frizzy. However, unlike other conditioners, the PURC conditioner spray does not weigh down your hair.
- It has a pH of 5.5 which is ideal for your hair and scalp. The wrong pH of a conditioner can weaken your hair while reducing its elasticity and strength. Hence, the PURC conditioner has been carefully formulated to moisturize your hair without disturbing the pH.
- It is suitable for every season because of its unique formulation. Be it summer, monsoon or winter, this conditioner spray will keep your hair in place and prevent excessive breakage.
If your hair is not too frizzy or dry, you can use the conditioner spray once in a week. However, if you suffer from extremely tangled or rough hair, we would suggest you can use it three times a week. However, we would first recommend you to apply the conditioner once a week and see how your hair improves. If the improvement is sufficient, do not go overboard with the product.
Here’s a complete list of ingredients that are used in formulating the PURC Balancing Conditioner Spray:
Cyclomethicone- It is a group of cyclic silicones that are volatile and do not stay on your hair. They act as effective emollients and humectants that absorb and trap the moisture within your hair. It acts best when used with a non-volatile silicone like dimethicone.
Cyclopentasiloxane- It is similar to cyclomethicone and is a volatile silicone as well as a good emollient.
Dimethicone- It is a non-volatile polymer that acts as an occlusive and retains moisture. This is the main ingredient that makes your hair softer and prevents frizzy hair.
Propylene glycol- It is used as a regulator to control the freeze-thaw ability of the conditioner. This means that propylene glycol is used to ensure that the product does not melt or freeze at high or low temperatures respectively. It is also an effective emollient and solvent.
Imidazolidinyl urea- It is used as a preservative to prevent the growth of microbes in the conditioner. Unlike popular belief, this ingredient is safe and non-toxic. It has been approved by the CIR(Cosmetic Ingredients Review) expert panel and can be used in cosmetics.
Follow the steps for shiny and soft hair.
Step 1- Wash your hair with your regular shampoo and gently pat dry your hair with a towel.
Step 2- Take the conditioner and spray it on your slightly damp hair shafts for better penetration.
Step 3- Give two minutes for the spray to start its action and get bouncy, lustrous hair.
You can feel the difference with the first use itself. However, hair care products do take a little time to completely show the results. You would have to wait for about two weeks to know how much your hair has improved since your last use. We are sure that you would see positive changes within a short period of time. However, if you do not see the changes by the end of three weeks, use the conditioner spray more frequently than before. This should do the trick and you will be left with soft hair.