Argan Oil. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish and cleanse your hair. Our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
Frequently Asked Questions
Moroccan Argan Oil is a vital oil that is extracted from argan tree nuts, found exclusively in the Soccus Valley in southwestern Morocco. It is rich in omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, vitamin E and phenolic compounds like CoQ10. Argan oil is one of the best hair oils that can prevent the ageing of your hair follicles and boost hair growth.
Moroccan Argan Oil will intensely moisturize your scalp and stimulate hair follicles to boost hair growth. The oil also initiates the transcription of genes that promote the synthesis of keratin and strengthens your hair follicles. Argan oil is ideal for repairing dry, damaged hair and also effective in treating excessive hair fall.
- Argan oil contains omega-6 fatty acids in the form of linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is one of the key ingredients that helps in building a lipid layer over your hair that prevents the loss of moisture. This prevents dryness and keeps your hair soft.
- Oleic acid is the most abundant omega-9 fatty acid present in argan oil. Oleic acid too participates in forming the lipid layer on your hair. Additionally, it penetrates your scalp and increases the blood circulation which helps in faster hair growth. Also, increased blood circulation provides sufficient amounts of nutrients and oxygen, which help in improving general hair health.
- As you might know, vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that degrades free radicals and removes them from the scalp. Since argan oil is a rich source of vitamin E, it reduces oxidative stress and prevents hair damage. This repairs brittle hair, reduces hair breakage and repairs split ends.
- Vitamin E also regulates sebum production and keeps your scalp moisturized without secreting too much oil. It improves blood circulation that helps your hair grow faster and become shinier.
- Just like our skin, our hair follicles too age and grow old. The ageing of hair follicles mainly occurs due to the loss of keratin synthesizing cells, known as keratinocytes. Argan oil contains Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is a phenolic compound that helps in the synthesis of keratinocytes. This, in turn, increases keratin production and strengthens hair follicles. Basically, argan oil prolongs the life of hair follicles and adds more volume to your hair.
Here’s a detailed list of ingredients that go into formulating the Moroccan Argan Hair Oil.
- Argan oil- Argan Oil is rich in linoleic and oleic fatty acids, which help in retaining moisture in your hair. These mono-unsaturated fatty acids form a protective lipid barrier that prevent water loss from your hair shafts and keep them hydrated. This property combats dryness and frizz, which are some of the most common hair problems. Argan oil is also rich in Vitamin E that acts as a powerful antioxidant. It fights against free radicals that accumulate on exposure to pollution, UV rays and harsh chemicals. The oil contains phenolic compounds like Coenzyme Q10, which helps in the synthesis of keratinocytes to strengthen hair follicles and prevents ageing of your hair follicles.
Argan oil is packed with potent nutrients and should be applied thrice a week. If your hair is extremely damaged or if you are suffering from thinning hair, you can use it for four to five times a week.
You can use argan oil thrice a week for better hair growth.
After applying your shampoo and conditioner, take 4-5 drops of Moroccan Argan Oil and apply it to slightly damp hair. The argan oil will seep into your scalp and provide your scalp with nourishment.
Argan Oil is excellent when you wish to color your hair
Step 1- Before coloring, take a few drops of argan oil and massage your scalp.
Step 2- Mix 2-3 drops of argan oil to your coloring mixture and apply to your hair. Argan oil allows your hair strands to absorb the hair color more effectively.
Caution- After you have applied the Moroccan Argan Oil, do not rinse your hair before applying the hair color.
Moroccan Argan oil starts showing results within just two weeks of application. If you stick to a regular oiling routine, you will see major improvements within a month.