Water, glycerinum butyrospermum parkii (shea butter oil)*, Coconut oil, Glutamic acid, Phytosterol. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish and cleanse your hair. Our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
Frequently Asked Questions
Purple hair mask is a nourishing hair mask that lightens blonde hair and makes them look more vibrant. It is suitable for both natural and chemically treated blonde hair.
The mask contains certain purple pigments that neutralize the yellow tones and makes your hair color lighter.
When you initially start using it, purple hair masks will only lighten the blonde color. However, while using it multiple times, the hair might have a tinge of purple or grey color to it. This will make hair look more lustrous and give a unique light shade.
Unfortunately, purple hair masks do not work on dark hair colors. Hence, it will not show any effect if used on brown or black hair color. You can use the hair mask for naturally or chemically treated blonde hair to get the appropriate results.
PURC hair mask contains safe and natural ingredients that act on dull and colored hair to remove the brassy tones. The acidic pH of the hair mask changes the color of your hair cuticles that gives rise to lighter shades.
No, PURC Purple Mask is made from clean ingredients. It is non-allergic and has been dermatologically tested. Since it is free from harsh chemicals and artificial fragrance, this will have no side effects on your hair. However, the mask contains a minute amount of silicone that needs to be thoroughly washed after each use.
This hair mask is derived from natural extracts that gently lightens your hair without damaging it.
Here is the complete list of ingredients:-
- Glycerine- It provides hydration to your hair and keeps your scalp moisturized. It adds the extra shine for more vibrant hair.
- Euterpe Oleracea(Akai) extract- This fruit extract is rich in antioxidants that repairs damaged hair. It also acts as a shield against environmental pollutants and protects your hair.
- Essential oils- They provide the vital nutrients to your scalp and improve blood circulation. Essential oils are excellent for preventing dull and rough hair.
- Cetearyl alcohol & Cetyl Ester- It provides intense nourishment to dry hair and removes flakiness from your scalp. Whereas, Cetyl esters acts as an emollient and thoroughly nourishes your scalp. It helps in making your hair smoother and stronger at the same time.
- Dimethyl isosorbide – It penetrates into the scalp allowing the essential oils to penetrate. This, in turn, strengthens and nourishes the hair follicles.
- Amodimethicone & Dimethicone – It provides a high shine finish to your hair while Dimethicone conditions hair and adds a shine to it.
- Isopropyl myristate- This ingredient contains fatty acids that nourishes your hair and improves blood circulation. It is great for reversing hair damage.
- Dimethicone- It conditions your hair and adds a shine to it.
You can use the Purple Hair Mask just once a week to see results. This mask is very potent and will give you a light and shiny hair color that will last for several weeks.
The correct order of steps-
- Use your regular shampoo to clean your scalp and get it free from the layer of dirt.
- Dry your hair gently with your towel. Then, set your hair dryer at the minimum temperature or cool dry mode to completely dry your hair. You can also choose to air dry them fully.
- Massage your scalp for 2-3 minutes. Leave the mask treatment for then to fifteen minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Since the PURC Purple Mask is potent, you can see the results from the first use itself. However, your hair will appear brighter after two or three times of regular (once a week) use.
There are no such precautions that you need to take before applying a hair mask. Just make sure your hair is free from dirt and is squeaky clean.