Water, glycerinum butyrospermum parkii (shea butter oil)*, Coconut oil, Cocoa seed butter, Olive oil. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish and cleanse your hair. Our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
Frequently Asked Questions
A conditioner bar is used after the application of any shampoo bar. Unlike liquid conditioners, a conditioner bar is lighter in texture and much more effective.
It provides the much needed nourishment to your hair and keeps them healthy. Conditioners are mainly used to provide the extra shine to your hair.
The PURC Conditioner Bar is hypoallergenic and safe to use for every age group. Be it a baby or an adult, this bar works like magic on every individual. It consists of only natural ingredients and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin type. Also, it can be safely used during pregnancy without causing any harm to your fetus.
When it comes to oily scalp, this particular bar removes the excess oil and cleans up the pores. On a dry scalp, it locks the moisture and promotes hair rejuvenation. The cocoa seed butter present in the conditioner improves blood circulation to your scalp and helps in boosting healthy hair growth.
Since the PURC Conditioner Bar is rich in natural and hydrating ingredients, it will lock the moisture in your hair and prevent it from dryness. This bar will also provide the essential nutrients to your scalp and stimulate hair growth.
The organic conditioner bars are very easy to use. In fact, you might find them more convenient than the plastic bottles that people generally use.
No, the conditioner bar does not have any side effects. It rids your hair of pollutants and dandruff to promote hair growth. It is suitable for straight, wavy, curly, bleached and colored hair. However, the bar contains very small amounts of cocamidopropyl betaine, which might cause an allergic reaction on extremely sensitive scalp.
PURC Coconut Conditioner is transparent with its ingredients list and mentions every element that goes into the making of this bar.
Here are the ingredients that constitute our conditioner.
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa seed butter)– This ingredient stimulates hair growth by providing intense nourishment to your hair. Cocoa seed butter also keeps frizz at bay and provides you with smooth hair.
- Cetearyl alcohol– It acts as an emollient and helps to soften your hair. Unlike common misconception, cetearyl alcohol- is non-inflammatory and does not cause any damage to the hair.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)– Shea butter is a boon for frizzy and rough hair. It provides the essential fatty acids needed for hair growth and also stimulates blood circulation. This, in turn, promotes the growth of new hair.
- Steartrimonium chloride– This ingredient is what makes conditioners more potent than shampoos. It prevents the build up of static electricity between your hair strands and keeps frizz at bay. It also helps in detangling of curly and wavy hair.
- Glyceryl stearate– This ingredient gives a smooth texture to your hair and provides a glossy shine. It also prevents the loss of moisture and keeps your hair hydrated.
- Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil– Olive oil mainly acts as a detoxifying agent and prevents hair damage. It is also rich in unsaturated fatty acids that thoroughly nourish your hair.
- Stearic acid– It forms a protective layer over your hair strands and prevents the loss of moisture. Stearic acid protects your hair without making it feel waxy or heavy.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine– It acts as an emulsifier and effectively removes the dirt from your hair. It is derived from coconut oil and then mixed with a few synthetic elements. Although it’s safe to use, this ingredient might cause itchiness in the very sensitive scalp.
- Glycerin- It is mainly known for its hydrating properties and effectively traps moisture.
- Cocos nucifera (coconut oil)– It is excellent for hair growth and also strengthens hair shafts.
Use this Conditioner Bar 3-4 times in a week to get the best results. If you need to wash your hair more often, you can also use it every day as well.
The directions are listed below:
- Wet your hair with clean water
- Take some water in your palms and rub the bar between your hands.
- A dense lather will form. Apply the lather on your hair just like any other liquid conditioner.
- The lather is creamy in texture and will nourish your hair effectively.
However, if you are too lazy to follow the steps, you can simply wet the conditioner bar and just directly use it on your scalp.
If you wish to make your conditioner bar last longer, keep it in a dry soap box/tin. Allow your bar to air dry after using it and keep the lid of your soap box open for a few hours. Your shampoo bar will last for a long time.
A liquid conditioner bottle lasts you a long period of time. However, this organic bar might not last for months on end. This is because with every wash, the natural ingredients are used up in moisturizing and cleaning your scalp. The PURC Conditioner Bar will last you approximately for two months.
We have ensured that the price of these bars are nominal. You can buy them without burning a hole in your pocket. Your hair and the environment will thank you for the little investment.
PURC Conditioner Bar is organic, hand crafted and free from harsh chemicals or fragrance. Commercial liquid conditioners often contain sulphate compounds that damages and dries your hair. Sulphate can also cause itchiness and redness on your scalp, which can possess several complications for individuals with psoriasis.
PURC bar does not contain sulphate, parabens, silicone or any such synthetic chemicals. It is a boon for people with alopecia or psoriasis. Using this bar will naturally stimulate your hair growth and strengthen the hair roots. It leaves your scalp feeling fresh and lighter.
Unlike the bottled liquid conditioners, PURC Shampoo Bars come with minimal but lovely packaging, are travel-friendly and never leak inside your bag containing valuables.
According to the recent United Nations Environment Programme report, the world produces 400 million tonnes single-use plastic (SUP) waste annually (47% of the total plastic waste). It is estimated that only 9% of the plastic is getting recycled worldwide. Therefore, switching and recommending shampoo bars in your circle will bring significant change in the environment and reduce individual carbon footprint.
The conditioner bar comes in a cute, round shape with biodegradable packaging. It weighs 60 grams and has dimensions of 5.8 X 2 X 3 cm.
PURC Coconut Conditioner Bar consists only of natural and safe ingredients. It is gentle and generally does not cause any allergic reaction either. Hence, it can be definitely used by pregnant women also on kids >3 years.