Rich in unsaturated fatty acids and essential amino acids. Makes stronger and growth hair.
Cocoa Seed Butter
Stimulates hair growth, nourishing your hair. Prevent frizzy hair and provides you with smooth hair.
Counter dryness, Rich in essential oil, nourishes your scalp and stimulates your hair follicles. Prevents frizzy hair.
Complete List Of Ingredients
Water, glycerinum butyrospermum parkii (shea butter oil)*, Lavender Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Olive Oil. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish your hair. All our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
Water, glycerinum butyrospermum parkii (shea butter oil)*, Lavender Oil, Cocoa Seed Butter, Olive Oil. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish and cleanse your hair. Our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
We do not test our finished products on animals. We also only purchase our ingredients from suppliers who do not test on animals.
The goodness of lavender has been talked about time and again. Lavender is a magical herb, native to North Africa which has the benefits of health and beauty. Lavender oil is used extensively for cosmetics purposes and also has medical uses. Lavender herb is used extensively to treat fungal infections, wounds, and even anxiety. Its calming aroma has relaxing effects, which is why many aromatherapeutic beauty solutions are made using lavender herb and lavender essential oil. However, due to the exemplary benefits possessed by lavender, it is used in hair products as well, an example of which is the PURC lavender conditioner bar.
PURC lavender conditioner bar has a smooth texture which feels very gentle on the scalp and hair. Since it is an herb it does not irritate the skin at all. It cleans hair and scalp thoroughly and restores the essential nutrients in the hair. PURC lavender conditioner bar has antibacterial effect, anti-dandruff, stress-free effects, and a gentle mesmerizing lavender fragrance every time.
Some of the key benefits of PURC lavender conditioner is as follows:
- It nourishes hair from roots to ends.
- The conditioner bar helps in reducing hair loss visibly and prevents dandruff
- It calms the hair follicles and cleanses hair, replenishing the lost smoothness due to shampooing.
- It boosts hair growth, smoothens the hair texture, and leaves a beautiful scent after a shower.
- It hydrates, heals, and moisturizes every hair strand for break free-hair growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
A conditioner bar is used after the shampooing process. This is important because conditioner bars restore the lost nutrients in the hair during shampooing, it hydrates and provides a layer of coating on tresses, that improves hair texture and softness.
PURC lavender conditioner bar works like magic and is made of only natural, organic ingredients. The conditioner removes excess sebum build-up on the scalp, it locks in moisture and rejuvenates the hair. Along with this it increases blood circulation and nourishes.
Lavender is a great herb, which is known best for its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. For the same reason, the lavender essential oil is used in many beauty products like skincare and cosmetics. Due to such benefits, lavender is metamorphosed in the form of a conditioner bar, it protects and nourishes hair strands.
Lavender conditioner detoxifies hair and gets rid of any dirt build-up leading to hair breakage. The nourishment achieved from the lavender conditioner is non-comparable and worth everything. It helps in calming the scalp and stimulates blood circulation promoting hair growth while other conditioning ingredients actively exfoliate your hair follicles and get absorbed in your hair.
Shampooing and conditioning are an inevitable part of hair care and should be followed generously. Conditioner is made more of a smoothing formula so that it can restore the striped essential oils, or moisture due to shampooing, or weather conditions. Therefore, at PURC, the benefits of lavender have been metamorphosed in the form of a nourishing conditioner that can be used by all.
Most people with hair problems like itchy scalp, flaky scalp, or dandruff can go to the PURC lavender conditioner bar. Lavender is an amazing stress releaser, therefore people who have stress/anxiety issues can also reach out for this product. PURC lavender conditioner bar is perfectly safe for all age groups, pregnant women, and even kids >3 years of age.
PURC lavender conditioner is hypoallergenic and safe for use for all ages. Since it is purely natural and handmade without the use of harsh chemicals, it is completely safe. Moreover, it is so gentle that it can be used by pregnant women and even children. It does not have any side effects, instead has to relax and stress-busting effects, every time you exit the shower.
The ingredients that make PURC lavender conditioner are 100% organic and filled with the goodness of lavender essential oils. Here are the key elements of the PURC lavender conditioner and their benefits:
- Lavandula angustifolia (lavender oil): It stimulates hair growth. Its antibacterial properties help in reducing itchy, flaky, and dandruff. Lavandula Angustifolia is a great ingredient in countering hair scalp inflammation and its divine calming fragrance helps in reducing stress and tension.
- Theobroma cocoa seed butter: Theobroma cocoa seed butter is best known for its natural oil contents. The same is found in cocoa powder and is present in the PURC lavender conditioner bar. Theobroma cocoa seed butter is purely natural and is also edible. This natural oil is extracted from it, after a process of roasting it and cold pressing. Other contents present in seed butter is 34- 36% of stearic acid, 30-40 oleic acid, and 24- 29% palmitic acid, all known best for their cosmetic benefits and nourishments.
- Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)”: Shea butter is highly made use of in many body lotions brands, beauty bars, and face creams. The texture of shea butter is soft and silky. Due to the softness it offers, it is great for people who have dry skin or dry hair. Shea butter is extremely essential in countering frizz in hair and replenishing loads of moisture. Shea butter along with lavender essential oils can do wonders on your hair, providing softness and strength at the same time. Hence shea butter is paramount in keeping your hair protected and bouncy all day long.
- Olea europaea (olive oil): Olea europaea also known as olive oil is popular for its hair and health benefits. Olive oil can be consumed and distilled olive oil used as hair oil. Olive oil is great for strengthening hair and preventing hair loss. Olive oil removes excess sebum build-up that blocks hair follicles of hair growth and thus gives you free-flowing healthy hair.
Apart from the mentioned ingredients other parts that complete the conditioner are Cetearyl alcohol, steartrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, Cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerine, aqua, and Lavandula angustifolia extract.
For best results, you can use the PURC lavender conditioner bar 3-4 times a week along with PURC lavender shampoo bar. However, if you wash your hair often, due to oily scalp then you can go ahead and use it once every day.
The process of using the PURC lavender conditioner bar is simple. Use some water to wet the conditioner. Now gently glide the conditioner bar along the length of your hair from the roots to the tips. Make sure to massage your scalp well after applying the conditioner to stimulate blood circulation and leave the conditioner in your hair for about 3-4 minutes so that it gets absorbed well. Wash the conditioner with running water.
PURC lavender conditioner shows proven and great results in hair growth. It helps in de-stressing you. So, every time you exit the shower, you will feel relaxed and calm for the rest of the day. Lavender best known to cleanse and stimulate hair follicles, will strengthen your hair from the root so that the ends turn out much healthier and beautiful.
Since the conditioner is in a bar form, protecting it from excess moisture and water is important after you have used it. Else the conditioner bar will keep dissolving and melting, which will waste it. You can take a clean soap storage box, and make sure to keep it in a dry place.
Ensure that the box is kept away from direct sunlight and after you have used the conditioner let the bar stay for some time in the open so that it dries completely. You can then store it properly and be sure of its lasting.
The content and size of the PURC lavender conditioner bar are made transparent on the product packaging itself. When you order the product, you will receive a lavender conditioner bar of 60 grams which has dimensions of 5.8 x 5.8 x 2.3 cm
This handmade product is sealed in minimal plastic packaging and is circular in shape. The product resembles the touch of lavender, which is why it has this amazing smell of lavender and lavender purple color. The label of PURC and product details on the front strip. It has no artificial fragrance and has organic contents and ingredients which are vegan, cruelty-free.
PURC lavender is trusted by all due to its natural, cruelty-free, and vegan properties. Our conditioner bars are 100% organic and have a scintillating lavender fragrance. No chemicals are used in our conditioners and hence it does not have any bad side effects or rashes. The conditioner bar is eco-friendly and not tested over animals.
PURC lavender conditioner bar nurtures your scalp and reverses the damage. Unlike other conditioner brands with big bottle packaging, chemical solution and extremely high prices, PURC conditioner is a bar which can be carried easily in luggage and toiletries. It is serving the purpose of nature’s touch, gently with the promise of beautiful, free-flowing, and bouncy hair.
PURC lavender conditioner consists of all-natural oils and ingredients which are safe for everyone. It is mild and gentle and does not have rash effects or cause allergy. Our products do not contain any bad chemicals or added fragrances. Hence it is completely safe to use on your hair. It can be used by pregnant women and kids >3 years.