Major Ingredients And Their Benefits
Water, glycerinum butyrospermum parkii (shea butter oil)*, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gold Nanoparticles, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Glycerin. Our products are packed with additional ingredients such as essential oils to nourish and cleanse your hair. Our products are sulfate free, silicone free and paraben free.
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.
- Natural Ingredients
- Safe Synthetics
Frequently Asked Questions
The keratin shampoo has 3.7% keratin and is effective in straightening slightly wavy hair. This shampoo will also cleanse your scalp thoroughly and let your hair absorb the keratin. The hold nanoparticles will get absorbed by your hair follicles and reinforce your hair structure. This will make your hair shiny and increase your hair strength.
The PURC Straightening Conditioner is meant to hydrate and nourish your hair shafts. Keratin and gold particles will intensely moisturize your scalp and straighten your hair at the same time. Apply it only on your hair strands in order to get smooth hair in no time.
Yes. With regular use, this combination will make your hair smooth and straight. Keratin will make your hair strong and straight while gold particles, Shea butter and argan oil will add volume and lustre.
The 3.7% hair straightening shampoo and conditioner will be your best friend if you don’t want to go for expensive salon treatments.
- 3.7% keratin shampoo ideal for straightening slightly wavy hair. The small molecular size of the keratin will allow your hair follicles to effectively absorb and use up the protein.
- Our hair consists of 14 elements, one of which is gold. Restoring your hair with gold nanoparticles strengthen your hair shafts and help in detangling them.
- The keratin conditioner is also enriched with keratin to provide long lasting shine to your hair. This treatment is perfect if you want to straighten and nourish your hair at the same time. The conditioner performs as good as an expensive elixir you get in the market.
Each of the products in our kit has a unique function and effectively treats your hair. Though you can use them separately, we would suggest you use them together for better results. Studies show that our hair responds better when it is treated with the same line of products.
- Hydrolyzed keratin- Keratin is the building protein of our hair and is responsible for imparting strength along with elasticity to our hair strands. It protects the hair from breakage, prevents split ends and also helps in dealing with hair stress. It smoothes your hair texture by forming new cells in hair strands which overlap and cause friction with other strands. Hence, it also controls frizz and gives a straight and shiny appearance to your hair. Since hair is composed of 95% protein, adding keratin to your scalp helps your hair grow faster.
- Gold nanoparticles- Gold is one of the 14 elements that constitute our hair. It helps in reinforcing the proper structure of your hair and makes them more shiny. It is the best replacement for harsh chemicals like lead that are commonly used in hair straightening products. Gold helps in restoring the elasticity of your hair and makes them resilient to breakage.
- Glycerin- Glycerin is one of the most effective humectants that retains and absorbs moisture from the environment into your hair. It prevents your scalp from flaking or itching sensations, which get aggravated, especially during the winter.
- Argan Oil- Argan Oil is rich in linoleic and oleic fatty acids, which help in retaining moisture in your hair. These mono-unsaturated fatty acids form a protective lipid barrier that prevent water loss from your hair shafts and keep them hydrated. This property combats dryness and frizz, which are some of the most common hair problems.
- Shea butter- Shea butter is loaded with unsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid. These lipids provide intense nourishment to your hair and prevent dryness. Shea butter also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which means that it will soothe your scalp without making your skin feel heavy.
The treatment will provide you long lasting results. You can use the treatment once in two or three weeks to see the results. However, if you are often exposed to pollution or are experiencing rapid hair loss, we would recommend you to use the treatment once a week.
Instructions to use:
- Step 1- Wash your hair with the PURC Keratin purifying shampoo to get rid of the accumulated dirt and enable your hair follicles to absorb keratin molecules.
- Step 2- Gently pat your hair with a towel and dry with your blow dryer. Keep your dryer at the lowest heating temperature.
- Step 3- Put on a pair of gloves and part your hair into four sections.
- Step 4- Use your hand to spread the gold therapy keratin treatment on your scalp. Then, use a wide tooth comb to distribute the contents evenly.
- Step 5- Take a flat iron and set it at a temperature of 300-400 degree Fahrenheit if you have fine hair. If you have thicker hair, set the temperature at around 450 degree Fahrenheit.
- Step 6- Take an inch of your hair and use your flat iron to straighten it. Repeat the process until the entire length of your hair is smooth.
Quantity and content
- 1 bottle of 100 ml purifying shampoo
- 1 bottle of 100 ml Gold Therapy Brazilian chocolate keratin treatment
You can feel the difference from the first wash itself. However, hair care products do take a little time to completely show the results. To get the actual results from the intense nourishment kit, you would have to wait for about two weeks to know the actual effect it has on your hair.
No. The formulations of both the shampoo and the conditioner are very gentle and non-irritating to your scalp. Hence, you don’t need to take any specific precautions before using these products.