Here Is What Caviar Can Do For Your Hair
What Is Caviar
Caviar is basically the eggs of the fish sturgeon that are found mainly in Eurasia and North America. Every fish egg contains nutrients but that does not make them caviar. Sturgeon is the general name for a group of 27 interrelated species of fish and only their eggs are termed as caviar. Sturgeons are special because of their prehistoric existence. They are over 300 million years old and are one of the primitive fishes on the face of earth. Their eggs, caviar, are tiny, glazed and appear as shiny black pearls.
Caviar Benefits For Your Hair
Omega-3 fatty acids have anti-inflammatory properties that prevents itchiness, removes dandruff and also heals scalp lesions. Omega-6 fatty acids stimulate hair follicles for faster hair growth and provide a protective barrier to prevent the loss of moisture from your hair. Both these lipids get absorbed by your scalp and play a crucial role in your hair metabolism. Caviar contains fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E and water soluble vitamin B12. Vitamins mainly work as cofactors for different enzymatic reactions that support or enhance metabolic reactions in your scalp. Vitamin A aids in the synthesis and secretion of sebum. Sebum is essential for nourishing your scalp and preventing hair breakage. Even if you have an oily scalp, vitamin A will regulate the production of sebum and help in maintaining a balance.
- Vitamin D stimulates the production of new hair follicles, which in turn, increases your hair volume and makes it appear fuller. Vitamin D deficiency has also been linked to alopecia. So, the presence of this vitamin in caviar will help to soothe and treat such conditions.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that fights against free radicals and prevents hair damage. Free radicals accumulate in your hair on exposure to environmental pollutants, UV rays of the sun and harsh chemicals. Since there is always a chance to get exposed to these factors, it is impossible to prevent the buildup of free radicals. However, vitamin E degrades these radicals and flushes it out of your scalp.
- Moreover, vitamin E is known to reduce hair loss by increasing the blood circulation to your scalp. Increasing blood circulation helps to deliver sufficient amounts of oxygen and nutrients needed for healthy hair metabolism.
Not only does caviar contain water soluble vitamins but it also contains vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is involved in synthesis of red blood cells, which deliver nutrition and oxygen to every part of the body, including your hair. Red blood cells also carry carbon dioxide and other metabolic wastes away from your scalp. This vitamin is found mostly in animal products. So, if you follow a vegetarian diet, your hair is missing out on a crucial nutrient. To solve this issue, you can buy yourself a Caviar Treatment Kit and reap some amazing hair benefits.
Caviar also contains traces of zinc, an element which is responsible for tissue growth and repair. Hence, it helps your hair grow faster and heals lesions or minor cuts on your scalp. Zinc deficiency has been linked to hair fall and damaged hair. Hence, it is an important nutrient for your overall hair health.
The Most Effective Caviar Treatment Kit
Ever since caviar hit the beauty industry, customers have been bombarded with too many products. While some products are effective, most of them are no good. However, there’s good news waiting for you. If you wish to give your hair the extra bounce and shine, try our PURC Caviar Extract Hair Treatment Kit.
The kit contains genuine caviar extracts with the goodness of Soya oil, Argan Oil and Ceramides. It will prevent hair breakage, improve your hair texture and also provide natural sun protection. The combination of caviar and ceramides will hydrate your hair and lock the moisture to keep dryness at bay. The kit contains a shampoo, that will cleanse your hair while nourishing your scalp at the same time. It also comes with a conditioner that has a higher concentration of caviar extracts and will provide the benefits of caviar for several weeks.
The best part about PURC Organics is that all the products are natural, free from sulfates, parabens and harsh chemicals. If you are someone who wants high quality caviar without any adulterants, this is the product you should go for.
DIY Caviar Treatment
Although we strongly believe that DIY trends are not effective for your hair, it becomes a bit difficult for some customers to get their hands on caviar products. Hence, we have come up with a Do It Yourself hack that will let you make a concoction of caviar and enable you to improve your hair.
To make your own caviar treatment, follow the instructions given below.
- Step 1- Take a spoonful of black caviar and mix it with an egg, olive oil and argan oil.
- Step 2- Mix these ingredients until it turns into a fine paste.
- Step 3- Apply the mixture on your hair and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Step 4- After 20 minutes, rinse off the mask and wash your hair with a regular shampoo.
This is a simple home treatment which you can opt for in case you don’t find the right caviar products. However, like we mentioned before, this mask will not be as effective as a professional caviar treatment kit. Hence, if you can, always buy a good kit from the market. There you go! This was all about the benefits for caviar and why the recent hype around it is totally justified. There are numerous ingredients that can help your hair but if you can, do get yourself caviar treatment to feel the difference within two weeks.